- Adding Featured Articles
- Intro to Custom Fields (see below)
- Modifying Featured Layout
- Adding “In The Media” Posts
- Introduction to Foundation
- Working with the Sidebar (Events) and Menus
- carousel-image: If for some reason you want the carousel image to be different than a featured image you would use this custom field.
- carousel-video: If you want to have a youtube video in the carousel you will need to add the URL of the video here.
- custom-title: By default the title is taken from the title of the post. If you want a shorter title or a different one you can add this field.
- outside-title – This is used by “In the Media” items to define the source of the article.
- outside-url – This is the link that the outside title will link to in “In the Media” items.